More than half of all web traffic worldwide is mobile. By 2025, mobile traffic is expected to increase by another 25%. In today’s digital world, a mobile app is no longer a nice-to-have—it’s a must-have for businesses that want to stay competitive.
Businesses are always looking for ways to create new value for their customers. An excellent mobile experience is one of the best ways to build lasting customer relationships as well as reach new customers. So, why does creating a seamless mobile experience matter so much?
Mobile Usage Has Exploded
We’ve long evolved past the idea of triple-play providers, which covers only fixed voice, broadband, and television services. The much more common option of quadruple play refers to a bundle of services that includes phone, television, fixed internet, and mobile internet services.
In the late 1990s, North America and Western Europe were the first to begin the rapid adoption of mobile phones. By 2003, many Western European countries reached nearly 100% penetration. By 2013, countries around the world surpassed 100% market penetration, with a significant portion of the population owning more than one mobile device.
Mobile devices have become much more than a means of voice communication. Globally, the most popular mobile internet activities include watching movies or videos, using email, and accessing social media. Mobile devices are also used to engage in financial transactions, retail purchases, health tracking, and many other functions.
According to the International Telecommunications Union (ITU), global mobile phone subscriptions reached nearly 7 billion in 2014. In the ever-changing telecommunications industry, we’ve moved away from disconnected legacy services and toward a more integrated experience that reflects the endless functionality of our mobile devices.
Consumers Are Looking for a Fast and Easy-to-Use Mobile Experience
Customer experiences matter. In fact, a great customer experience is one of the most impactful factors in determining whether a customer does business with you. As emerging markets make the leap to a mobile-first world, we can expect standards to continue to rise.
Despite the ubiquity of mobile, many brands find it difficult to keep up with growing consumer expectations for a better mobile experience. If expectations aren’t met, the consequences can be costly. In fact, when faced with a mobile-unfriendly site, 61% of consumers will visit a competitor’s site instead. Nearly 45% of people are less likely to visit a site again if they had a poor experience.
The communications industry is no different. Users expect advanced functionality, cross-platform support, and a modern user interface that’s easy to use.
“Many businesses rely on real-time communications apps to collaborate remotely, which calls for premium features like file transfer, video conferencing, enhanced encryption, and more.”
Creating an Exceptional Mobile Experience
What makes a great mobile experience? Consumer expectations have evolved over the years and are now higher than ever. According to research performed by Google, usability and speed are the two most important factors for brand experiences on mobile.
Mobile apps allow businesses of all sizes to engage one-on-one with customers, widen their audience, and ultimately drive sales. But developing your own mobile app from the ground up can be challenging, expensive, and time-consuming.
One of the best ways to create a stand-out mobile experience for a fraction of the cost it would take to develop your own app is to partner with a white-label UCaaS provider.
Here are a few reasons why a white label communications app gives you everything you need for a seamless digital experience:
- Create a platform that’s fully customized to your business needs. Pick and pay for the features that you want and nothing more. Choose from business must-haves like push notifications, rich messaging, API functionality, and more.
- Keep up with your biggest competitors. Licensing a white label softphone app saves you money while letting you compete with the endless resources of more established companies through feature parity.
- Hit the ground running. Even if you hire top talent, building a real-time communications app from scratch takes months. A white label softphone app lets you fast forward through the costly and time-consuming process of app development.
- Don’t worry about support costs. Ongoing support and maintenance are expensive. In fact, it’s normal for the cost of maintenance to surpass development costs altogether. With a our softphone app, you can rely on your provider to take care of things like server hosting, license renewals, and monitoring for bugs and exploits.
- Take control of your brand. You’ve worked hard to build your business from the ground up. Don’t hide behind another brand. White label solutions allow you to fully rebrand and customize their services under your own label, boosting visibility without the burden of development.
Deliver an Outstanding Mobile Experience With Cloud Softphone
The days of thinking of a mobile experience as secondary are over. Improve your customer experience and take control of your branding using our award-winning platform. Here’s a glimpse of what Cloud Softphone can do for your business:
- Experience total flexibility. Cloud Softphone is 100% customizable to your unique business needs. Deliver an exceptional mobile experience while paying for only the features you need.
- Streamline communications. Let your users communicate however they want, wherever they want, without bouncing back and forth between apps and juggling multiple logins.
- Scale on your terms. Add or remove users instantly without ever needing to purchase new hardware or hire a technician. Rely on an easy-to-use interface to toggle your preferences.
- Keep your business protected from all angles. In today’s digital world, data security is more important than ever. Stay compliant with industry standards and avoid costly lawsuits with best-in-class encryption.
Are you interested in a fully customizable app that grows in step with your business while boosting brand visibility and loyalty? Get in touch with a member of the Cloud Softphone team today to book your free demo.